Missions are the primary mode of intervention and though they are short term, they are effective as large numbers of patients are given medical assessments and receive surgeries in a particular mission. A location is chosen and volunteers from India and abroad spends 10 days making it possible to conduct medical evaluation and surgeries, followed by post-operative check-up. Till date Mission Smile has conducted 90 medical missions in India.
Medical Missions are participated by volunteers & experts from medical & corporate fraternity from the region.
Our Upcoming Missions in the year 2017-2018 are as follows:
1. Kerala Mission – 24th – 29th May, 2017
2. Karnataka Mission – 24th June – 01st July, 2017
3. West Bengal Mission – 26th – 31st August, 2017
4. Andhra Pradesh Mission – 09th – 15th October, 2017
5. Maharashtra Mission – 11th – 18th November, 2017
6. Rajasthan Mission – 15th – 23rd December, 2017
7. Gujarat Mission – 20th -26th January 2018
9. Puducherry Mission – 24th February – 3rd March, 2018
To Volunteer for any of the above missions as a medical or non-medical volunteer, please REGISTER and select the mission from your profile.
Already registered members, Login and update Your Volunteer Profile from My Account tab.
For volunteering in our medical missions kindly mail us at email@example.com.