Missions are the primary mode of intervention and though they are short term, they are effective as large numbers of patients are given medical assessments and receive surgeries in a particular mission. After a location is chosen, volunteers from India and abroad spend 6 days making it possible to conduct medical evaluation and surgeries, followed by post-operative check-up. Till date, Mission Smile has conducted over 100 medical missions in India.
Volunteers and experts from various corporates in a particular region participate in our Medical Missions.
Our Upcoming Missions in the year 2018 – 2019 are as follows:
1. Vizainagaram Mission – November 22 – 28, 2019
2. Kolkata Mission – December 06-12, 2019
3. Guwahati Mission – January 16-22, 2020
4. Vadodara Mission – January 18-24, 2020
5. Siliguri Mission – February 13-20, 2020
6. Puducherry Mission – February 22- 28, 2020
7. Aurangabad Mission – March 20-26, 2020
To Volunteer for any of the above missions as a medical or non-medical volunteer, please REGISTER and select the mission from your profile.
Registered users, please log in and go to your profile to select the mission.